All 2011/2012 Admitted Canditates should follow the procedure below.
1. Collection/ Printing of Admission Letters
2. Screening of Students at the Institute from 9am to 2pm
3. Payment of School Fees and Cleaning Fees by Screened and Cleared students only
4. On-line Registration
5. Approval of Courses by Course Advisers
6. Registration at Admin/Records Office.
Printing of Admission Letter starts on Friday 4th May, 2012
FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
1. Log on to dli.unilag.edu.ng
2. Click on Check Admission Status link
3. Supply only your Application Number
4. Click on the Submit button
5. Fill the polls and click on submit
6. Print Admission Letter.
Print two coloured copies of Admission Letter with Laser Jet Printer.