UNILAG GETS NEW DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR (ACADEMIC & RESEARCH)

‘I lost at the SUG; I won at the national level’

Adekola Ajayi is a 400-Level student of Computer Science at the Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, Niger State. He represented the institution at the national competition for computer science students where he came third. He shares his experience with OLATUNBOSUN YINKA (200-Level Chemistry).

You represented IBBU at the last Computer Science Students’ competition and came third. What was it like getting to that stage?

No doubt, I felt and still feel great and quite honoured. It is a privilege for me to be a winner in the competition and I want to give all glory to God Almighty for making that possible.

Do you see this as a sort of compensation, coming after you lost your bid to become the assistant secretary-general of the Students’ Union?....................Full story

No comments:

Post a Comment