UNILAG GETS NEW DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR (ACADEMIC & RESEARCH)

GOVERNOR FASHOLA DELIVERS 8TH ANNUAL LECTURE OF UNILAG SPGS, JANUARY 31




The Executive Governor of Lagos State, His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) will deliver the 8th Annual Lecture of the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos for the 2011/2012 academic session on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.



The Lecture entitled: Education, Research and National Development is scheduled to start at 3.00 p.m. in the Main Auditorium, University of Lagos Main Campus, Akoka. The Chief Host of the event is the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adetokunbo Babatunde Sofoluwe, FAS.

 Members of the University Community and the general public are cordially invited.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Boorum & Pease 25-150-12 Bound columnar book, 12-column, 150 pages, 12-7/8 x 15-1/8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete